Hypercom Optimum L4200
All a multi-lane seller needs in a payment terminal are in L4200. This is the latest model from Hypercom whose name is synonymous to reliable and secure POS terminals.
New with this model is the recessed keypad. This ergonomic design is helpful in securing PIN entry, not to mention its aesthetic value. More security feature of the L4200 are DES and Triple DES DUKPT encryption and PCI PED approval. It is even compliant with Financial Code of California for visually challenged individuals.
Optimum L4200 is fast with its bi-directional magnetic stripe reader and even faster with its 200MHz Intel XScale 32-bit processor.
This product can be customized to meet the merchant’s specific needs. L4200 can be integrated with EMV approved, ISO 7816 compatible chip card reader and ISO 14443 A & B contactless RF reader.
- Intel XScale 200MHz, 32-bit processor
- Elastomeric: 13 color-coded keys, water splashresistant,
- Six screen-addressable function keys
- LCD: 160 x 80 pixels, monochrome
- Backlight: 100,000 hours (approximate lifespan)
- Magnetic stripe: Bi-directional, Tracks 1, 2 & 3
(standard); dual-head card reader (optional)
- Chip card: EMV approved; ISO 7816;
non-captive; 3V and 5V cards; three 5V SAMs
- Contactless payment: Integrated (optional);
compliant with ISO 14443 A & B
- MiniDIN port: RS-232 asynchronous, Client USB
IBM-retail with power-in, 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- USB Host: (optional)
- 4.0 KHz (peak)
- 70 dB minimum level at 1 ft.
- 4MB Flash/8MB SDRAM
- AC: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- DC: 12 V @ 500mA or 24 V @ 250mA
- DES: Visa PED approved; PIN-ANSI X9.8,
- MAC-ANSI X9.9 Part 1-ANSI X9.24
Triple DES: ANSI X9.52
- Key management: DUKPT and 12 master/session keys
- 8.22 in x 6.06 in x 2.36 in/20.9 cm x 15.4 cm x 6.0 cm
- 1.29 lbs/0.59 kg
- Temperature: 0-45 C/32-115 F
- Humidity: Max 85%, non-condensing
- ESD: 12,000 volts
- 100,000 hours (MTBF calculated)