The Hypercom P1300 is a PIN entry device. It complies with PCI-PED standards which ensure industry guidelines.
The Hypercom P1300 is a cost-effective choice with quality performance for PIN based transactions. The P1300 supports DES and triple DES encryption which are security standards in PIN entry. Stringent security methods protect any fraud and malicious information interference.
The Hypercom P1300’s design is comfortably fitted for customer’s private PIN entry. It can easily be handled and be in a client’s advantage point to safeguard his PIN. The clear display, function keys and comprehensive instructions are among the features to which the Hypercom P1300 is a quality PIN entry device.
- Elastomeric: 16 keys, water splash-resistant, hard
- 2 x 16 characters
- RS-422 PIN pad port (standard)
- RS-232 or USB client (optional)
- 5v @ 240mA – 12v @ 100mA (standard)
- Physical: PCI-PED approved; intrusion detection
- DES: PIN-ANSI X9.8, MAC-ANSI X9.9
- Triple DES: ANSI X9.5
- Key management: DUKPT, ANSI X9.24 Part 1
- 3.31 in x 6.02 in x 1.30 in/84 mm x 153 mm x 33 mm
- .40 lbs/0.18 kg
- Temperature: 0-45 C/32-115 F
- Humidity: Max 85%, non-condensing
- ESD: 12,000 volts
- 100,000 hours (MTBF calculated)